The Vine Church Limited

Payment for: tithe / offering

Amount to give:

Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...
Validating payment information...
Waiting for PayPal...

You can pay your monthly tithe simply and automatically by Autopay (direct debit). Please download and complete these 2 forms and either submit in person or by mail to The Vine concierge desk.

Bank: HSBC
Bank No: 004
Branch No: 083
Acc No: 198929-001 (Current)

If you do an ATM transfer, please provide a copy of your transfer receipt along with your personal details within 2 weeks to

For new donors, please email us your full name (surname, first name), mobile, email, and postal address.

You can give by credit card using our terminal at the concierge desk at the Vine Centre.

Please make cheque payments to: ‘The Vine Church Limited’. We only accept cheques in HKD.

The Vine Church Limited is a registered charity and is entitled to exemption under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (CAP. 112). A deduction is granted, for tax purposes under the Inland Revenue Ordinance, for donations of money made to The Vine Church Limited. Donation of HK$100 or over (up to 35% of an individual’s income) qualify for tax relief and you will receive your receipt at the end of the taxation year. Please provide your name as shown in your HKID Card and your full mailing address to facilitate the issuing of your tax receipt. Please see below for further tax exemptions if you are a US taxpayer.

You can receive either or US & HK tax receipt for each donation of at least US$100 (or HK$800) by cheque and issued to ‘Friends of Hong Kong Charities Inc.’ with nothing written on the lower left corner of the cheque. Combined US & HK tax receipts can only be issued for cheque donations. Email for further instructions.

You have the right of access to, and correction of, personal data kept and used by The Vine Church Limited in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. If at any time you wish to access, amend or do not wish to receive all or a particular category of the information from us, you can notify us in writing by post (29 Burrows Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong) or by email to